Honestly, it was a busy, full week and I got very little sewing done all week. So while "Boo" took her nap earlier today, "M" and I whipped up this dress. It took just over an hour, and was very simple. I followed this tutorial which I had found on this Happy Together blog post.
"M" is normally around a size 3T. The dimensions I used for the bodice were 15"x22", and for the sleeves I used 12.5"x8". The elastic for the arms was 9", and 18" for the neck. I did shape it into an A-frame, and I also had shaped the neck line (but I would not recommend doing that). The tutorial is very detailed with lots of pictures, but essentially you just sew the arms to the bodice, and then make a casing for the elastic for the arms and neckline. Hem the bottom and you're finished!