Last night the girls were playing around my feet as I cooked dinner. "Boo" has just started walking and they were sort of playing "chase" or "tag". I told "M" to be careful that she did not knock sissy over because she was still learning.
Well just minutes after I said that it was "M" who tripped and fell on the tile, splitting open her chin. Here is "M's" version of the night:
"I play with sissy and I fall and hurt my chin. Mommy stop cooking. I hold washcloth on my boo boo. Mommy drive to doctor and he fix my chin. Aunt T come and sissy go play with Aunt T. I was brave and got stickers. Mommy put medicine on my chin and it all better."
She may have 3 stitches, but it's certainly not slowing her down!
"Give thanks in all circumstances..." (1 Thes. 5:18)
Thank you LORD:
1. For moving Aunt T and Uncle J to the area. What a blessing to have family around!
2. That it was only a few stitches - no big deal in the big scheme of things!
3. For helping me to remember to turn off the stove before leaving the house.
4. For all of the doctors and the wonderful staff at the Children's Hospital.
5. For giving "M" (and Mommy) strength and courage.
6. That hubby called while we were at the hospital. It's always encouraging to hear his voice and he was able to calm his little girl.